Saturday, June 9, 2012

Getting Reasearch

Narrator: Blueberry and Strawberry gathered Sealette,Booky, Sunshine, Pandy, Lottie, Kit, camille, Butterwolf (pink), zozo, snowpaw (blue wolf), and Lady Gaga. They bugged Proffessor for  50 minutes to borrow the classroom. But they all did research about the carrot key.


Blueberry: Found anything yet?

Strawberry: nope. It doesnt say anything about a carrot key.

Booky: all this reading is driving me crazy

Sealette: I think this is awesome! I love research! you saw my A+ on my nonfiction book!

Sunshine: I think Booky's right. It's driving me crazy too. Seriously!

Butterwolf: Don't be such a spoilsport! I think everything is fun! at least we dont have to walk five miles in the sun!

Blueberry: well Butterwolf, we dont have pixie lights or a flashlight to go out in the dark.

Butterwolf: oh.

Narrator: when everyone else was busy, Pandy decided to sleep. But he didn't realize he was right next to the fire alarm. He tossed to the side and suddenly..

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Strawberry: What's going on?!

Narrator: the gang realized the gate was there instead of the banner.

Sunshine: Oh no! this is awful!

Booky: who did it?

Sealette: Pandy!

Zozo: PANDORA PLUSHMUSH I AM GOING TO GET YOU!

Snowpaw: Come on Zozo, don't get violent. Plus, Lady Gaga found the place.

Blueberry: where?

Snowpaw: In Wolfo Volcano

Strawberry: oh gosh...

2 comments:

  1. LADY GAGA? WHAT ABOUT MADUM GUGU? ANYWAYS WHY LADY GAGA? YOUR CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a monkey... But I dont feel like changing it :D

    ReplyDelete